Meals on Wheels Fort Collins
Executive Director Employment Opportunity
The mission of Meals on Wheels is to keep Seniors in their homes,
where they want to be,
through one of the most successful social solutions in America.
Meals on Wheels Fort Collins, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, seeks a full-time, talented, self-starter to serve as the organization’s Executive Director.
Reporting to the organization’s Board of Directors, the Executive Director provides leadership to the Meals on Wheels Fort Collins program. The Executive Director represents Meals on Wheels to the community, including business, civic, and other non-profit organizations; is an integral participant in Board meetings; leads the employee team; oversees daily operations; generates all agency funds from a variety of sources; leads agency marketing initiatives; serves as the agency’s community presence; develops annual budgets; and maintains accurate, transparent financial records. The Executive Director researches grant opportunities and pursues opportunities through written proposals and verbal presentations.
- Passion for senior support services and the Meals on Wheels mission
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience in fundraising, nonprofit management, and marketing
- 2 years’ supervisory and office management experience
- Strong knowledge of budgeting and nonprofit accounting best practices
- Excellent human relations and communications skills
- Strong, persuasive writing skills
- Proficiency with MS Office and QuickBooks
- Valid State of Colorado Driver’s License, Automobile Insurance
- Pre-employment background check required
- Working knowledge of Google documents and website administration is a plus!
- Fund Raising
- Program Leadership
- Nonprofit Accounting Best Practices, Budgeting and Finance
- Volunteer Management
- Employee Leadership
- Geographic Knowledge of the Fort Collins and Surrounding Communities
Compensation: Depending on qualifications
- Qualified applicants should send a cover letter including salary requirements and a current resume by October 31, 2017, to: email@example.com
- Incomplete applications and those not including salary requirements will not be considered.
- No phone calls.